DONATE WITH KINGSPAY
To give your partnership seed via KingsPay, kindly follow the steps below:
1. Download the KingsChat app on the Google play or Apple store (https://www.kingsch.at/h/)
2. Launch your KingsChat app
3. Locate and click on ‘KingsPay’ under the Settings tab
4. Type the amount you want to give
5. Choose your currency:
FOR NIGERIA - NGN’ for Naira payment (Type your recipient code - ‘TCIF1’)
FOR INTERNATIONAL - Select your preferred currency (Type your recipient code - ‘TCIF1’)
6. Type a description for your payment – e.g. Trauma Care Donation, First Aid Boxes, Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly Partnership e.t.c
7. Add your Credit/Debit card details or Select your card (Master/Visa/Velve)
8. Confirm the payment and click on PAY
Thank you for remitting a pledge. If you are unable to make your donation at present, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Call: +234 708 926 7337, +234 808 6783416
TRAUMA CARE INTERNATIONAL FOUNDATION
- To significantly reduce delays in patient evacuation, transport and institution of care for trauma cases.
- To reduce the morbidity and disability rate related to accidents and injuries.
- To educate the populace on the appropriate responses to first aid issues.
- To improve on and increase the pool of medical and paramedical personnel skilled in the management of trauma cases.
- To reduce the number of potential life years lost due to injuries and disability.
- To provide free medical services for the poor.
- To support in the development of national policies, programs and planning for a regional trauma network systems.
- To support in the development of a standard care algorithm that ensures provision of immediate and total care to trauma victims, especially those with severe and multiple injuries within a trauma network made up of trauma centers and a pre-hospital emergency care system.
- To support Government authorities in the establishment of a trauma audit network system at the national, state and local government levels.
- Promotion of awareness campaigns and advocacy on trauma network system.