1. Don’t use your mobile phone whilst driving
2. Belt up at the back
3. Don't drink and drive
4. Always adhere to speed limits
5. Keep your eyes on the road. Talking on a cell phone or reading a map can distract you and lead to an accident. Keep in mind that a distracted driver might also be near you. Drive cautiously.
6. Be alert near parked cars. Someone could open a car door or pull out in front of you.
7. Don’t drive sleep-deprived. Sleep is not a matter of willpower, but a biological need. If you become drowsy, pull off the road and get some rest.
8. As much as possible, keep some distance between you and the car in front of you, sometimes the car brake light may not be functional.
9. Do not leave the engine of a car running in the garage or elsewhere, especially if a child is on board.