▪ Exercise is a key factor in staying healthy. Exercise strengthens the bones, heart, and lungs, tones muscles, improves vitality and helps you sleep better.
▪ Exercise and diet, work together to keep your weight healthy. Whether you want to lose some inches around the waist or just avoid putting on extra pounds, exercise is the key. Try to work out 30 minutes most days of the week.
▪ While there are no specific guidelines for how much relaxation a person should incorporate into their lifestyle, making time to enjoy life is an important part of maintaining good health.
▪ Deep relaxation, like meditation, when practiced regularly relieves stress and anxiety. Deep relaxation has many other potential benefits as well—it can decrease blood pressure, relieve pain, and improve your immune and cardiovascular systems.
▪ Laughing decreases pain, promotes muscle relaxation and can reduce anxiety.
▪ A little quality sleep is better for you than a long night of restless sleep.
▪ You should wake up easily in the morning, feeling refreshed and ready to start the day, not bleary-eyed and stumbling out of bed. If you still wake up feeling drowsy, you probably need a little more. ▪ Once you figure out what works for you, be consistent about getting that amount of sleep every night.