Safety cannot be over-emphasized. If you find that the flame from the gas burner which burns blue suddenly burns yellow, you need to have it checked.
Read our article on "Natural Gas Safety"
- Take extra precaution when handling "hot" water, tea, coffee or soup to avoid spills and burns.
- Do not try to remove hot pans or pots from the burner without wearing a protective hand glove.
- Keep your hair out of the reach of burning flames.
- When using an electric kettle, ensure that the water is not below the minimum level.
- Finally, always adhere to the manufacturer’s instructions on how to use any heating appliance.