▪ Keep your room dark and quiet when you sleep.
▪ Keep the temperature on the cool side at bedtime; people don’t sleep as well in rooms that are too hot.
▪ Treat yourself to a big, comfy bed with the right pillow to support your head and neck.
▪ Make sure your sheets are clean, soft, and comfortable.
▪ Save your bedroom for sleeping; keep your TV and computer elsewhere in your home.
▪ Exercise early in the day
▪ Avoid working too close to bedtime
▪ Avoid caffeine, eating fattening foods, watching TV shortly before bedtime.
▪ Make time for sleep. Don't think of better sleep as a luxury to enjoy when you have time. Block off the needed hours every night just as you would for those other important responsibilities.
Sleep right. It would help you feel refreshed and ready to take on the day every morning.